NOTICE: All Affiliate advertising must NOT include content that is deceptive, misleading, untruthful, unsubstantiated, or otherwise fails to comply with applicable federal and state consumer protection laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Affiliates are NOT permitted to use ANY VitalFlow before and after photos or user testimonials in their promotions.
- Affiliates may also not run ads on Google Adwords (or any Google property) by bidding on "VitalFlow" based keywords, use the term "VitalFlow"
in any pay per click ads (NO BRAND BIDDING!), use any terminology in ads or landing pages that are similar to "scam" or "fraud", or create customer incentives for purchasing VitalFlow (through cash rebates or 3rd party bonus offers - NO BONUSING!).
- Affiliates are forbidden from creating webpages, social media pages or accounts that falsely represent themselves as the creators or owners of the VitalFlow product and must make it clear that the page is a REVIEW page and you're being compensated for the review.
- Affiliates are not allowed to publish or distribute Press Releases VitalFlow in any way, shape, or form on any press release platform, website, in printed media, or on any other press release service.
- You are not allowed to promote VitalFlow on retail sites, auction sites, or app stores such as Amazon, eBay, Google Store, iTunes, or any other site that falls into these categories, in any way, shape, or form (this includes products created by you or by us). As well, selling products branded with the VitalFlow brand on Craigslist, Kijiji, or any other classified ad network is forbidden.
- Affiliates may not bypass VitalFlow pages to generate orders. In other words, no direct linking to cart or order forms from any ads or landing pages. The customer must see our offer as presented by us prior to landing on the cart.